We are looking for a dedicated Senior Account Manager (f/m/x) to support our client. You are organised, have every little detail in mind and love to put them together into a big puzzle. Being close to your customers is at least as important to you as the exchange within the team. Direct, at eye level and uncomplicated.
- Independent project management.
- Working independently and on your own responsibility from briefing to implementation, as part of an interdisciplinary project team.
- Processing of current projects, budget planning and account control in consultation with the management supervisor or account director.
- Preparation of cost estimates, production orders and creative briefs.
- Continuous control of workflows, timings and costs.
- Interface management (external service providers, teams and agencies).
- Presenting strategies, concepts and measures to the client.
- Completed business studies with a focus on marketing or comparable training
- At least 4 years of professional experience in consulting at a classic advertising agency
- You independently manage TV and print productions, advise your client and meet every challenge that comes your way
- Strong communication skills and a flair for brands and good creative work
- High integration ability and social intelligence
- Fluent German and very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Preparation of resilient cost calculations, very good project management skills and confident client and stakeholder management
- Enjoyment of interdisciplinary cooperation
Haben wir Interesse geweckt?
Please apply directly via our website:
Auf einen Blick
- Education egal
- Qualification Senior
- Art der Stelle Full Time
- Frühester Beginn ab sofort
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Freie Stellen 1
- Tags online, offline, Account Management, Projektmanagement, Planning
- Benefits Flexible Arbeitszeiten, Flache Hierarchien, No Dresscode, Agiles Arbeiten, Desk Sharing, Home Office/Mobiler Arbeitsplatz, Free Drinks, Sportangebot, Afterwork, Incentives/Freizeit, Weiterbildung/Fortbildung, Tierfreundlich