Would you like to be part of our dynamic, highly motivated team in Munich? We are looking for a
Project Manager (m/f/d)
- You will independently manage an international, medium-sized 360-degree content marketing project. The project revolves around the monthly publication of an online magazine and its derived newsletter for 25+ countries. But we don’t want you to stop there, oh no – you’ll use your digital savviness to consult the client on how to take the project to the next level
- You will be the direct contact person and sparring partner for the client. This means you’ll review briefings, supervise, plan and organise the (digital) implementation of the project and consult in the operative day-to-day business
- You will manage the international, in-house interdisciplinary project team (e.g. editorial/art buying/graphics/UX/UI/performance/tech)
- You will be in the lead for the scheduling as well as the resource planning across all involved areas, including documentation & reporting
- You will take responsibility for the budgets and commercial processes on your projects and always keep an eagle-eye on the numbers (controlling, budgeting, cost control, cost tracking)
- You will nurture the client relationship, to grow the account further. This not only entails independently preparing offers and contracts, but also not being afraid of negotiating or pushing back when needed
- You will prepare presentations and conduct workshops with your client and advise them confidently on new or existing projects
- You will support new business opportunities in coordination with an account director or business director.
- A growing agency, openness and the pursuit quality are part of our corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A very collegial working atmosphere in our modern offices
- Technical training, team events and an emphasis on learning
- Attractive remuneration
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit to start the day
Das solltest du mitbringen
- Completed training and/or studies - ideally in communication sciences, business administration or marketing
- 3 or more years of professional experience in an agency, digital or media environment. If your experience doesn’t quite match that but you think you have a comparable skill-set, then we’re still happy to hear from you!
- Experience in managing and implementing cross-media communication projects such as new website/newsletter feature developments, website/newsletter re-design, etc. Knowledge of CMS tools would be an advantage – the broader the project experience the better, but a willingness to learn is always a plus
- Eagerness to consult and grow with our clients at eye level - because the job is much more than deadlines and Excel lists, we believe in building relationships that last
- Broad generalist skillset and interest in different areas of expertise in communications and marketing - yes, we are looking for a standout "all-rounder"
- Confidence handling budgets, as well as experience and passion in project controlling - because while numbers & spreadsheets are not the core of the job, they do play a part
- Enjoy managing & motivating interdisciplinary project teams – you innately play the role of "feel good manager” and keep spirits high
- Curiosity about developments in the marketing industry
- Pragmatic-strategic thinking
- Very good English skills. German would be a plus.
If so, then we’d love to hear from you! Send us your convincing application (CV, references, work samples, etc.): Project Manager (m/f/d)
ABOUT C3 CREATIVE CODE AND CONTENT
Creating what matters – we make brands a relevant part of customers’ lives. Over 550 employees across 9 European locations develop and implement content marketing solutions, with measurable impact. C3 combines creativity, content and technology, and unites all aspects of cutting-edge marketing under one roof.
- Education egal
- Qualification Mid Weight
- Art der Stelle Full Time
- Frühester Beginn ab sofort
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Freie Stellen 1
- Tags online, offline, Strategie, Projektmanagement, Planning, Konzept
- Benefits Flexible Arbeitszeiten, Flache Hierarchien, No Dresscode, Job Sharing, Agiles Arbeiten, Desk Sharing, Home Office/Mobiler Arbeitsplatz, Sportangebot, Afterwork, Weiterbildung/Fortbildung, Healthcare, Tierfreundlich