INNOCEAN Worldwide Europe is a young 360 ° -Marketing- and Communications Agency Network. We were originally founded as a subsidiary of the Hyundai Motor Group in South Korea in 2005. Since coming to Frankfurt in 2007, today, you will find our offices with more than 250 employees from 35 nationalities across eight European locations , with Frankfurt being the European Headquarter. We are responsible for the entire marketing communication of our two automotive brands Hyundai and Kia. Our declared aim is to convince existing and new clients outside the automotive industry of our expertise, inspire them and grow together. If you want to know more about us, visit us at www.innocean.eu, https://innoceanberlin.com/ or on Facebook at FACEBOOK/innoceaneurope!
- The Junior Strategist performs research, develops reports, and supports the development of strategic programs and thinking for our clients on an ongoing and project basis
- Create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, supporting the development of strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs.
- Responsible for analysing existing brand identities, perform research to develop knowledge of the personas, organizational process, competitive threats, and opportunities of a client’s business.
- Support the campaign measurement process to ensure that clients and agency are aligned on key performance metrics, establishing realistic business goals, and providing accountability through reporting and analytics, and providing optimized strategies moving forward.
- Sodexo - we support your lunch
- Gym Partnership
- Corporate benefits
- Relaxation & distraction: ping-pong table, lounge, coffee, water, fresh fruit and regular shared TGIFs
- Perfect location: in the pulse of Berlin, with plenty of opportunities to discover the city
Das solltest du mitbringen
- University degree in Marketing or Statistics·
- First experience in brand/marketing/communications strategy
- Ability to identify strategic needs, proactive in nature
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets, and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them
- Great project management abilities
- very good written and spoken English
We offer you a work environment in which you can grow and have an impact on the way we design that growth. If you like to become part of a very international team with collaboration spirit, send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or INNOCEAN Worldwide Europe GmbH, Schwedlerstraße 6, 60314 Frankfurt.
- Education Hochschulstudium
- Qualification Junior
- Art der Stelle Full Time
- Frühester Beginn from now on
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Freie Stellen 1
- Tags Strategie, Planning
- Benefits Free Food, Free Drinks