INNOCEAN Worldwide Europe is a young 360 ° -Marketing- and Communications Agency Network. We were originally founded as a subsidiary of the Hyundai Motor Group in South Korea in 2005. Since coming to Frankfurt in 2007, today, you will find our offices with more than 250 employees from 35 nationalities across eight European locations , with Frankfurt being the European Headquarter. We are responsible for the entire marketing communication of our two automotive brands Hyundai and Kia. Our declared aim is to convince existing and new clients outside the automotive industry of our expertise, inspire them and grow together. If you want to know more about us, visit us at www.innocean.eu or on Facebook at FACEBOOK/innoceaneurope!
Our future Junior Account Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for our European automotive client. Every Junior Account Manager teams up with a Senior/Account Manager. Together they are our command centre, steering all European campaigns from the first client brief to the final implementation.
He/she is a problem solver who enjoys working with a fun and dedicated international team. He/she combines excellent organizational skills with great empathy in order to balance client requirements with the needs of all agency disciplines and external partners.
He/she is curious and brings in own ideas to support the team, always looking for the best possible creative solution.
- Support Account Team in all marketing initiatives by accompanying and steering strategic, creative concept and production process.
- Support Account Team planning and managing client budgets.
- Support Account Team preparing project plans, timings, briefs, status reports, meeting minutes, campaign reports and learnings from market research.
- Collect and share best practices and competitive watch regularly.
- Handle small projects or sub projects independently in collaboration with strategic and creative teams.
- Sodexo - we support your lunch
- Gym Partnership
- Corporate benefits
- Perfect location: in the pulse of Berlin, with plenty of opportunities to discover the city
Das solltest du mitbringen
- Love for cars and a passion for advertising
- Organizational talent and empathy to convey all players in the game
- The drive to work independently, a creative mindset and fun to find solutions for all kind of challenges
- First experiences in advertising & communication
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
We offer you a work environment in which you can grow and have an impact on the way we design that growth. If you like to become part of a very international team with collaboration spirit, send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or INNOCEAN Worldwide Europe GmbH, Schwedlerstraße 6, 60314 Frankfurt.
- Education Hochschulstudium
- Qualification Junior
- Art der Stelle Full Time
- Frühester Beginn from now on
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Freie Stellen 2
- Tags Account Management
- Benefits Free Food, Free Drinks