As an Account Director Digital, you are responsible for the development of the business on client´s and on agencies side. You set up strategic goals and KPI´s according to the client and follow them up in daily business measurements. You inject innovative, strategical founded ideas and cooperates with third party players, who can ensure delivery on a high-quality level. You lead, synchronizes and support the Account Services Team and in addition steers and aligns third party service providers. You support the process of building up a Pan-European digital skills network in-house and on a third parties basis for the development of a digital full service at IWE. Furthermore, you are involved in the daily business as well as supporting the strategically driven development of IWE´s digital activities.
You will be in charge of the development and execution of all German market marketing campaigns & projects from initiation to implementation.
Sodexo - we support your lunch
Relaxation & distraction: ping-pong table, lounge, coffee, water, fresh fruit and regular shared TGIFs
Perfect location: in the pulse of the East End, with plenty of opportunities to discover the city
Das solltest du mitbringen
- University degree or equivalent in Marketing & Communication
- Several years of agency background on preferably but not mandatory high profile automotive brands
- Solid understanding and very good experience in digital innovation research and placement at internal and external teams (client)
- Solid understanding and trend setting experience in social media marketing programs (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, blogs, etc.)
- Technical knowledge of website production, digital creative & application development and campaign measurement.
- Experience with metric/analytic
- Demonstrated oral and written communication abilities and strong presentation skills
- Language: Mother tongue level German and business fluent in English
We offer you a work environment in which you can grow and have an impact on the way we design that growth. If you like to become part of a very international team with collaboration spirit, send your application directly to Melissa Alvarez (email@example.com), Talent Manager, INNOCEAN Worldwide Europe GmbH, Schwedlerstraße 6, 60314 Frankfurt.
- Education egal
- Qualification Senior
- Art der Stelle Full Time
- Frühester Beginn by arrangement
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Freie Stellen 1
- Tags online, Account Management, Projektmanagement
- Benefits Flache Hierarchien, No Dresscode, Free Food, Free Drinks, Afterwork, Weiterbildung/Fortbildung, Tierfreundlich