INNOCEAN Worldwide Europe is a young 360 ° -Marketing- and Communications Agency Network. We were originally founded as a subsidiary of the Hyundai Motor Group in South Korea in 2005. Since coming to Frankfurt in 2007, today, you will find our offices with more than 250 employees from 35 nationalities across eight European locations , with Frankfurt being the European Headquarter. We are responsible for the entire marketing communication of our two automotive brands Hyundai and Kia. Our declared aim is to convince existing and new clients outside the automotive industry of our expertise, inspire them and grow together. If you want to know more about us, visit us at www.innocean.eu or on Facebook at FACEBOOK/innoceaneurope!
As an Account Director Digital, you are responsible for the development of the business on client´s and on agencies side. You set up strategic goals and KPI´s according to the client and follow them up in daily business measurements. You inject innovative, strategical founded ideas and cooperates with third party players, who can ensure delivery on a high-quality level. You lead, synchronizes and support the Account Services Team and in addition steers and aligns third party service providers. You support the process of building up a Pan-European digital skills network in-house and on a third parties basis for the development of a digital full service at IWE. Furthermore, you are involved in the daily business as well as supporting the strategically driven development of IWE´s digital activities.
You will be in charge of the development and execution of all German market marketing campaigns & projects from initiation to implementation.
Das solltest du mitbringen
- University degree or equivalent in Marketing & Communication
- Several years of agency background on preferably but not mandatory high profile automotive brands
- Solid understanding and very good experience in digital innovation research and placement at internal and external teams (client)
- Solid understanding and trend setting experience in social media marketing programs (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, blogs, etc.)
- Technical knowledge of website production, digital creative & application development and campaign measurement.
- Experience with metric/analytic
- Demonstrated oral and written communication abilities and strong presentation skills
- Language: Mother tongue level German and business fluent in English
We offer you a work environment in which you can grow and have an impact on the way we design that growth. If you like to become part of a very international team with collaboration spirit, send your application directly to Melissa Alvarez (email@example.com), Talent Manager, INNOCEAN Worldwide Europe GmbH, Schwedlerstraße 6, 60314 Frankfurt.
- Education Hochschulstudium
- Qualification Senior
- Art der Stelle Full Time
- Frühester Beginn from now on
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Freie Stellen 1
- Tags Account Management, Accounting
- Benefits Free Drinks